|Name of the EA||Address of the EA||Date of Revocation / Refusal of Renewal of Licence||Ground(s) of Revocation / Refusal of Renewal of Licence|
|Happy J Employment Agency||Shop 43, Ground floor,Waldorf Centre,170-184 Sai Lau Kok Road,Tsuen Wan, New Territories.||20 December 2018||- Getting involved in the financial affairs of the job-seekers
- Withholding the passport or personal identification of the job-seekers
- Failing to provide the signed originals of the employment contract to the job-seekers as soon as practicable
- The purposes of providing the lists of EAs convicted of offence(s) of overcharging job-seekers or unlicensed operation, EAs whose licences were revoked/ refused renewal and those were issued written warning(s) for non-compliance with the Code of Practice for Employment Agencies are to facilitate members of the public to review whether an EA has such record. The relevant information shall ONLY be used for the stated purposes.
- Records of revocation/refusal of renewal of licence which occurred on or after 10 October 2018 will be published for a period of 12 months, counting from the date on which the licence was revoked or refused renewal.
- Decisions on revocation/refusal of renewal of licence which are undergoing appeal (if any) will be published upon the completion of the appeal.
The list was last updated on 29 January 2019.